Wednesday, February 10, 2021


Jesus was the Greatest Speaker of all Time

According to the Gospels of Matthew and Mark, a crowd of over four thousand people stayed with Jesus for three days. They had run out of food while listening to him speak. How many speakers do you know have held the attention of a crowd numbering in the thousands for three days that had run out of food?

Dr. J. Clontz – Editor of The Comprehensive New Testament 

Matthew 15:32 Now Jesus called his disciples to him and said, “I have compassion on the multitude, because they have already been with me three days and have nothing to eat. And I do not want to send them away hungry, lest they faint on the way.”

Mark 8:1 In those days, when again a great crowd had gathered, and they had nothing to eat, he called the disciples to him, and said to them, 2 “I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now been with me three days and have nothing to eat. 3 And if I send them away hungry to their homes, they will faint on the way; and some of them have come from a long distance.”

No comments: