Sunday, March 24, 2024

March 24

"Sit here while I go over there and pray." - Matthew 26:36

"My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with me." - Matthew 26:38

"O my Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will." - Matthew 26:39

"So, could you not watch with me one hour? Watch and pray, so that you will not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." - Matthew 26:40-41

"O my Father, if this cup cannot pass away unless I drink it, your will be done." - Matthew 26:42

"Are you still sleeping and resting? Behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of Man is being betrayed into the hands of sinners. Rise, let us be going; see, my betrayer is at hand." - Matthew 26:45

From "365 days with Jesus"

No comments: