Monday, July 9, 2018

Did you Know that the Prophet Jeremiah met Jesus – Five Hundred Years before Jesus was Born?

The Word [Jesus] came to Jeremiah and touched Jeremiah’s mouth with His hand.

Jeremiah 1:4 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 5 Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet to the nations. 6 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. 7 But the LORD said to me, Say not, I am a child: for you shall go to all that I shall send you, and whatsoever I command you - you shall speak. 8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with you to deliver you, says the LORD. 9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in your mouth.


J. Clontz - Finding Jesus in the Old Testament: Proving that God Exists

No comments: