Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The Prophecy about the Son of God


1Chronicles 17:11 “And it shall come to pass, when your [David’s] days are expired that you must go to be with your fathers, that I will raise up your seed after you, which shall be of your sons; and I will establish his kingdom. 12 He shall build me an house, and I will establish his throne for ever. 13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before you: 14 But I will settle him in my house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.”

Jesus fulfilled this prophecy - His Father is God, His ancestor is King David, and His throne is eternal.

Professor J. Clontz Aidan University - Author of Finding Jesus in the Old Testament: Proving that God Exists

No comments: